At the YMCA of Central Florida our Group Exercise Instructors lead engaging group classes and provide a high level of customer service and quality to our members. Our Blanchard park Y is searching for dynamic and experienced Group Exercise Instructors to lead a variety of engaging classes. Individuals must have high energy, great with cultivating member relations and technically sound to grow class participation and member engagement. S/he must be a strong communicator and motivator.
The YMCA of Central Florida will provide you with career opportunities and personal growth. Group Exercise Instructors receive a competitive rate while facilitating classes. Individuals should have flexible availability to work a varied schedule based on operation needs.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- 2 years’ experience choreographing and leading specialty group exercise classes strongly preferred.
- Current nationally recognized certifications in Group Exercise; in area of specialization required. Primary ACE or AFAA certification.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications required.
Along with a competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides exceptional benefits which include the following:
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment
- YMCA membership for employees; discounts for spouse and dependents
- A challenging and fun work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!
The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity prohibiting discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.