Programmer Analyst III - IS Rev Mgmt and HR - Corporate - Full Time - Day - req4628
Orlando Health is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the areas only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics, and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals, including Lakeland Regional Health Systems, which joined Orlando Health October 1, 2017. More than 3,000 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the areas largest employers with more than 23,000 employees who serve nearly 155,000 inpatients, more than 3 million outpatients, and more than 10,000 international patients each year. Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $345 million in support of community health needs. More information can be found at www.orlandohealth.com.
The Programmer/Analyst (PA) III provides application systems support essential to the operation of Orlando Health business units.
Bachelors degree required. Associates degree and two (2) years of directly related work experience may substitute for the Bachelors degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section). Four (4) years of directly related work experience may also substitute for the Bachelors degree (in addition to the requirements listed in the Experience section).
- Five (5) years of experience in the implementation and/or support of information technology applications.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages or knowledge of best practices when configuring an application, including one year of experience in a senior technical role with level III responsibilities (advanced problem solving as the highest technical resource)
- Perform analysis of complex computer application systems issues and provide appropriate solutions.
- Prepare detailed design specifications from which application programs will be written and/or the application will be configured.
- Design, code/configure, test, debug and document those programs and configuration changes.
- Assist in the planning, installation and testing of application systems upgrades including analysis of changes to the application and the impact on the customer.
- Support the interfaces and integration of data within the Orlando Health systems.
- Be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of application systems analysis and programming activities.