Senior Graphic Designer (UX/UI): Freelance/Full Time
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Graphic Designer with a strong background in UX/UI design and HTML Development that will work closely with our creative team and marketing managers through all stages of design. This individual will have the opportunity to lead and develop high-level creative initiatives across the agency's diverse portfolio.
The ideal candidate overflows with passion, ideas and creativity. You are a visionary, strategic thinker and a supremely talented designer driven to excel in new technologies, with the development experience to lead any interactive project or develop certain projects on your own. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy collaborating with a team of creatives, producers, developers and account manager teammates.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities
- Ability to brainstorm, take direction, prioritize tasks and concept unique ideas from creative briefs
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Exceptional knowledge of UX/UI best practices, and experience with the latest tools for efficient interactive design
- Excellent understanding of HTML/CSS that would allow you to give specific direction to developers, or develop small projects on your own.
- Be exceptional at design craft, typography, concepts, and digital design expertise
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interactive design
- Comfortable with fast deadlines and quick turnarounds
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large volume of work
- Must have a very strong work ethic with a can-do, positive attitude
- A keen eye for detail with strong layout skills
- Must have photo editing experience
- Experience with 3D object design and animation a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Advertising, Fine Arts or related field
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in web, print, email, and social media design
- Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working collaboratively with user experience, designers and copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- MUST INCLUDE AN ONLINE DESIGN PORTFOLIO (showing a variety of digital and print work for marketing specific purposes). Only candidates with an online portfolio will be considered.
Perks and Benefits
- Great team and work environment
- Competitive compensation
- High Profile Fortune 500 clients
*Please refrain from contacting our offices directly, we will review every candidate and respond to those qualified in a timely manner. Only Qualified
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer (UX/UI): Freelance/Full Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly