Sr. Representative, HR Business Partner (Creative)
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for providing HR support for diverse client groups including, Creative discipline, Engineering, Attraction Development, and Administration.
- Partners with client groups to ensure compliance with all NBCUComcast and UO initiatives and adherence to employee relations policies and practices are followed. Insures that corrective employee coaching and counseling are handled in a fair and consistent manner.
- Consults with managers and supervisors regarding employee discipline and performance issues and reviews and approves Performance Reviews, Team Member Counseling, Performance plans. Approves terminations and other forms of discipline. Insures that any written communication directed to employees is not only legal, but also in line with UPRs values and follows the progressive discipline policy. Responsible for reviewing and approving workforce planning in partnership with executive leadership team. Oversight of the day to day project planning orgs. Supports TSAT and UC initiatives by assisting management with communication and action planning
- Manages employment process for client groups which includes, interviewing, identifying internal and external candidates and completing hiring process for internal candidates. May be responsible for coordinating all relocations both domestic and international.
- Provides advice and consultation for all client group employees regarding benefits, payroll (both NBCU and UO) and compensation issues as well as counsels clients on career development opportunities.
- Plans and executes events such as team building, NBC orientation, benefits presentations and coordinates volunteer opportunities.
- Partners with the Team Member Experience team to coordinate and support initiatives including internship programs for Universal Creative.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university in Business, Human Resources, Communication, or Psychology required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years experience working in a large-scale fast paced HR environment required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE