Sr Analyst, Cost - Universal Creative
Universal Creative is seeking unique and edgy talent to grow with us as we envision, design and deliver innovative attractions, exhilarating experiences, world-class resorts and immersive parks around the globe. Join us in creating a Universe of fun!
JOB SUMMARY: Assist in the financial analysis and make recommendations for various projects. Work with project team to develop and maintain detailed financial reports and general financial support.
- Prepare worksheets and analyze a range of accounts to verify accuracy, identify business trends or problem areas.
- Complete month-end close duties, including report review and account reconciliations
- Assist with applicable ad-hoc projects and requests
- Perform detailed review of Capital Project purchase requests from initial development through final approval
- Work with Project Financial Analyst and Project Managers to update project EFC and communicate issues
- Review, audit and approve invoices/payment applications related to project. Research vendor payment issues and make recommendations for resolution
- Perform contract maintenance
- Verify contract execution and payment releases
- Assist with Property Tax questions and issues
SCOPE: Assists in the financial analysis and make recommendations for various projects.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Analytical thinking, forecasting, and accounting research experience required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines required
- Experience working with Project teams preferred
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree required.
- 2 to 3 years finance, accounting, analyst experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Parks & Resorts via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Parks & Resorts HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Parks & Resorts. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Parks & Resorts as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. 2019 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE