Web Project Manager Assistant
5 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The University of Central Florida Center for Distributed Learning (CDL) is looking for a qualified Web Project Manager Assistant.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients using web-based software systems.
- Coordinating project teams to meet deadlines.
- Planning and scheduling project meetings.
- Generating and tracking web-based data.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate web-based tools and techniques.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
Professional Development Logistics Management:
- Assisting in the production of professional development webinars and streaming conferences.
- Assisting in the development of web-based professional development courses and on-demand resources.
Instructional Materials Development:
- Developing web-based instructional multimedia resources.
- Assisting the creation, tracking and supporting of non-academic web-based courses.
- Conducting online course reviews for universal design and accessible content. Providing recommendations for remediation when deficiencies are found.
Bachelor’s degree and two years of information technology experience.
Master’s Degree in related disciplines with one year related work experience.
Project management experience.
Instructional design experience.
Experience with Instructure Canvas.
Understanding of HTML and CSS.
Experience with multimedia editing software such as ScreenFlow, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Creative Cloud applications.