Internship - Branding and Communication - Universal Creative (Summer 2019)
Universal Creative is seeking unique and bold talent to grow with us as we envision, design and deliver innovative attractions, exhilarating experiences, world-class resorts and immersive parks around the globe. Join us in creating a Universe of fun!
JOB SUMMARY: Work on the branding and communications of Universal Creative, including social media presence, brand marketing materials, company-wide communications and events.
- Develop and implement content strategy for Universal Creative social media specifically for recruiting and engaging potential candidates
- Assist with the following tasks/projects:
- Various brand marketing initiatives
- Photo shoots and video shoots, including script writing and assistant directing
- Coordinating the company-wide newsletter, including copywriting, proofreading and more
- Various internal and external communications (including PR and social media)
- Various research projects
- Event planning
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution with current class standing of Junior or above.
- Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- An official transcript may be required upon request.
- Preferred majors may include: Marketing, Communications, Creative Advertising, or Public Relations
Preferable skills for success in role includes but not limited to:
- Excellent interpersonal and team communication skills required
- Knowledge of social media platforms required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Must be a team player able to build and maintain strategic partnerships.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Photography and video experience a plus.
- Familiarity with design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and high proficiency in Microsoft Office software a plus.
Please include a link to your portfolio of your work or upload via option via application.
Please note the following:
- Universal Creative does not provide housing. Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Summer internships are approximately from May 2019 through August 2019.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
ITS A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE