LYNX (Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority)
455 N. Garland Ave.
About LYNX (Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority)
As the Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority, LYNX provides public transportation services primarily for Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties. LYNX’ 68 daily fixed-route bus service transports more than 45,000 passenger trips each weekday spanning an area of approximately 2,500 square miles with a resident population of more than 2.2 million. Other services include LYMMO, three fare-free downtown Orlando circulators; Vanpool commuter services; ACCESS LYNX paratransit service; 12 NeighborLink community circulators; FastLink limited stop service; and the Road Rangers presented by State Farm roadside assistance program on Interstate 4.
LYNX is a diverse company that relies on customer-service minded professionals with experience in many fields. Here are many of the skill areas which LYNX calls on each day: customer relations, human resources, finance, information systems, maintenance, operations, communications, planning, procurement and transportation.
LYNX recognizes that our employees are the most valuable asset we have. To assure that the needs of employees are met, we provide a comprehensive assortment of benefits that include:
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Three Different Dental Plans
- Life Insurance
- Optional Spouse and Child Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Plans
- Retirement Plan
- Deferred Compensation Program
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Eligibility to join the Fairwinds or Orlando Federal Credit Union.
- Access to a Wellness Center Containing exercise equipment and video viewing equipment for cardio workouts.
If you would like to become part of a very dynamic and exciting organization, check out our Job Postings to see if we have a job opening for you.