Multimedia Account Executive
The San Antonio Current is seeking hard-working, ambitious Advertising Sales Executives to join our passionate and growing team. Advertising Sales Executives will work with local businesses and events of all types, creating needs-based digital, print and sponsorship marketing solutions. Develop your career while selling, servicing and growing accounts. Continually prospect for new clients and provide a superior customer experience while driving revenue and growing your salary.
- Drive advertising sales revenue to hit digital, print and sponsorship budgets
- Set a high volume of new business meetings daily with prospective, current and past clients
- Activate new advertising accounts and continually identify sales opportunities
- Manage a robust sales pipeline through prospecting, pre-call planning, needs analysis, presentations and closings
- Create customized marketing proposals and media campaigns
- Understand that every business in the San Antonio market is a prospect
- Aggressively pursue and close new business
- Perform with a high level of activity to successfully meet internal performance metrics
- Provide superior customer service and reporting to clients in order to retain and grow business
- Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of the San Antonio media solutions portfolio, including ever-growing digital marketing solutions and resources
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of past and current account histories and statuses
- Fulfill functions and duties of the position in a professional and timely manner
- Demonstrate solid professional relationships with business owners, marketing directors, networking groups, and the community.
- Exercise excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Maintain and grow working knowledge of digital media products such as SEO, Paid Media, Digital Display Advertising, Social Media, Programmatic Advertising, E-mail Marketing, Web Design, Content Production and more.
- Work successfully both independently and in a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Possess exceptional verbal communication skills
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Maintain a curiosity and passion for local business and San Antonio culture
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Benefits and Culture:
The San Antonio Current offers full time employees two weeks of paid time off per year, sick days, health and dental benefits, 401k retirement plan, breakfast tacos, and a unique downtown San Antonio location!
The San Antonio Current is San Antonio’s source of events, news, arts and culture since 1986. We provide locally targeted advertising solutions to help businesses reach the highly-desirable, socially and culturally-engaged consumers.
Euclid Media group is the San Antonio Current’s parent company, with media properties in six markets including San Antonio, Texas; Orlando, Florida; Cleveland, Ohio; Cincinnati, Ohio; St. Louis, Missouri; and Detroit, Michigan. Collectively, EMG reaches 3+ million monthly website visitors, 1+ million social media followers. We produce more than 40 cultural event and festivals annually.
San Antonio Current is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org