Cosmetologist - Hair Stylist - Salon & Spa
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Primary responsibility is to deliver excellence in quality Spa services to guest/visitor/members in a timely, courteous and efficient manner. Escort clients to and from treatment rooms, attending to any immediate needs throughout Spa visit. Helps to coordinate all guest requests for services, and maintains impeccable cleanliness of treatment room and entire Spa facility. Client follow up will be expected. Retail and product knowledge will be a focus to assist in building successful “Home Care” program. Daily and weekly revenue targets will be presented and supervision will be given to assist in reaching all revenue goals. Assists in providing information to any inquiries and helps to coordinate all guest requests for services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Cosmetologist must have full understanding of Resort and Spa Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain complete knowledge of:
- All Salon and Spa Services.
- Scheduled daily group activities.
- Cosmetic/product lines.
- Retail items.
- Cosmetologist must maintain complete knowledge and comply with hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Start and end hair appointments on time.
- Cosmetologist must greet each guest with a warm welcome and fond farewell.
- Set up workstation with necessary supplies. Maintain industry standard hygiene levels and cleanliness throughout shift.
- Cosmetologist must maintain productivity and revenue awareness. Focused dedicated attitude towards achieving overall Spa revenue goals.
- Meet with Spa Manager prior to commencing each shift to review business status, daily target and PPPD (per person per day).
- Cosmetologist will strive to achieve daily target through salon services and retail sales.
- Demonstrate full product knowledge of all Skin, Hair, and Body care lines.
- Cosmetologist will maintain supplies and secure after each shift.
- Use and recommend products provided by the Reunion Spa only.
- Hair Stylist must legibly complete requisition for additional supplies/materials and submit to Spa manager.
- Accommodate all guest requests quickly and courteously.
- Hair Stylist will assist with cleanliness of all spa areas including locker rooms.
- Dispose of any dirty linens to the proper area.
- Hair Stylist will provide neat, legible payroll records in a timely manner.
- Attend all required meeting and training sessions.
- Hair Stylist must have the ability to physically perform all aesthetic treatments.
- Up-sell services/treatments for the spa to customers.
- Restock linens and professional products as needed.
- Florida Cosmetology license required.
- 1 year experience in similar position in Spa or Salon industry.
- Hair & Make-up knowledge.
- Dual license is a plus (i.e. Nails).
- Knowledge of haircare, waxing and makeup treatments and products.
- Ability to pleasantly communicate with proper grammar in English.
- Ability to learn all services required in Spa.
- Ability to provide legible communication.
- Ability to strive to achieve revenue targets.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs and provide aggressive hospitality.
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the Spa.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent resort data.
- Ability to perform a minimum of 7 treatments per shift.
- Ability to recommend, promote and sell Home Care products.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and complete all assigned duties.
- Knowledge of and ability to sell Spa services.
- Ability to keep treatment room and all areas of the Spa clean.
- Ability to lift, bend, push, and lift 25 pounds up and down stairs.
- Accomplish monthly retail goals set by Spa Manager.
Apply for Cosmetologist - Hair Stylist - Salon & Spa
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly