Pool Server (SEASONAL)
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Create an excellent experience for our members and guests by anticipating their needs and serving them in a professional and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and beverage and service.
• Writes order on check or memorizes it, as well as verify membership or resort guest account.
• Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars. Delivers products that have been ordered by patrons to designated destination promptly.
• Garnishes and decorates dishes as needed and includes appropriate condiments and sides prior to serving.
• Serves beverages and displays knowledge of wine and other alcoholic drinks.
• Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed, must provide ongoing service throughout and follow Waterpark guidelines with the 10 minute check back.
• Present checks with script and posts charges to member/guest account.
• Clears and resets tables at conclusion of meals.
• Maintains cleanliness and a litter free pool area and shrubbery lawn.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager and as business demands.
• Candidates must be 18 years of age or older. High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Six months previous experience as a server or server assistant in a comparable environment.
• Serve Safe Certification and TIPS Training preferred.
• Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
• Frequently exposed to inclement weather conditions.
• Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
• Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Position requires full flexibility in scheduling to work weekdays/nights, weekends & holidays.
• Candidates in this role will be able to read, write, speak and understand English and meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.