Teacher - Early Childhood
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Nationally Accredited (NAC) Child Care Learning Center seeking qualified (kid ages 6 weeks to 5 years) Teachers with Florida Early Childhood Credential, College Courses in Early Childhood, and/or Early Child Experience.
- Exhibit expertise in early child development and teaching methods.
- Familiarity with Creative Curriculum a plus.
- Be able to demonstrate patience, nurturing skills, a love for children and be an engaged caregiver.
- 45 hours of required Florida Child Care Training
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The position is available with full-time / part-time opportunities and includes holiday pay. Center hours are 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Monday - Friday. Shifts available during center hours.
Pay commensurate with education, training and experience.