A Cut Above Photo is a company offering the highest tier of photo booths in the industry. The person in this position will have an opportunity to basically manage an event vendor company firsthand. Duties include:
- Speaking to potential clients and closing them on booths for weddings, birthdays, corporate events, trade shows etc.
- Organize follow-ups and stay in front of potential events via phone and email
- Assisting with marketing of the company online including website, social, and creative opportunities for paid campaigns via Google and Facebook
- Networking with venues and other event planners (so great opportunity to get paid to establish yourself in central Florida)
- Networking with other event vendors and building relationships
- Attending trade shows, conferences, and networking events
- Attending actual photo booth events and facilitating the experience (with another attendant that you will interview and schedule)
- Being receptive to the Photo Booth industry, and Event Planning/Organization industry in central Florida as a whole
This frankly is a great opportunity for an individual in Event Planning to dive headfirst into the industry and learn simultaneously the innerworkings of an event/entertainment company and establish themselves in the central Florida events and entertainment scene.
The position is ideally part-time for now (30/hr, accommodating likely for student employee) but ideally, we want it to be full-time, into a career, into possible partner for central Florida. This could stand to be a well-paying opportunity for soon-to-be or recent college grads (but not solely inclusive of), not to mention amazing experience.