At the Crayola Experience, we are ambassadors for the power of color and creativity. Each day, we help children discover the magic of color through hands-on experiences that allow them to express their unique ideas so they blossom into inspired, original adults. Help children discover the magic by joining us as a...
Full-time Revenue Manager
Crayola Experience - Florida Mall
The Crayola Experience Revenue Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of retail store management, food services and guest services for The Crayola Experience crossing the fields of merchandising and hospitality management. Responsibilities include creating an environment that will inspire shoppers and guests to achieve the ultimate engagement in the Crayola brand. Manager must display strong leadership abilities to build a high performing team as well as strong analytical skills to understand results and develop required action plans. Required to work weekends and holidays according to the demands of the business.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serve as a key member of the TCE management team to deliver on established performance and experience standards for the overall facility.
· Directly responsible for operational excellence across areas of direct oversight - admissions, retail, café and all upsell locations
· Achieve revenue, profitability and guest attendance objectives for the Experience and the Store
· Achieve revenue, profitability and guest attendance objectives for Crayola Experience Food Services
· Create new and innovative revenue opportunities throughout Crayola Experience
· Manage all aspects of guest relations provide exceptional guest and shopper experiences
· Implement, collect and monitor customer satisfaction and guest feedback and take corrective action as required · Insure research is conducted on an on-going basis to provide guest feedback to management
· When acting as Manager on Duty, responsible for all decisions regarding guest experiences and facility operations
· Oversee admissions, food and store personnel with responsibility for recruiting/hiring, onboarding, time & attendance management
· Responsible for overseeing the overall scheduling of all personnel in admissions, retail, café and all upsell locations through the facility. Oversee personnel assignment and rotations to respond to facility needs during the course of a day.
· Enforce all cash control and cash management procedures as outlined in the cash handling SOP of Crayola Experience.
· Work with the Cash Office to coordinate the cash out procedure to minimize time required to accomplish the task, establish guidelines and develop processes to insure accurate handling of cash in the operation.
· Establish and oversee operational quality standards – cleanliness, availability of product, quality of merchandising, etc.
· Working with the IS and accounting departments, manage all systems, including POS, development of reports, timely provision of documentation and effective processing of all transactions
· Responsible for in-depth analytics around admissions, revenue and profitability to understand performance vs goals, identify key issue and opportunities and develop required action plans
· Responsible for development and implementation of internal merchandising and promotional plans at TCS.
Decision Making Capabilities (What decisions does the employee make in his/her job?)
· Lead, supervise, assign and direct all Guest Services, Food Services and Store operations (includes all outposts throughout the facility)
· Develop and implement all merchandising, promotion, shopper and guest activation programs to drive revenue and admissions
· Responsible for monitoring, executing and reporting sales and admissions reports for guest and shopper services on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
· Analyze POS data, admissions and programs to determine effectiveness and profitability
· Recommend and implement corrective action, if required to exceed plan expectations
· Communicate a compelling vision for the business, inspire, motivate and direct staff.
· Expert in open, clear communication, optimism and aligning words with actions.
· Two or Four Year Business Degree preferred
· Minimum 7-10 years of experience in high volume store management
· Hospitality management experience that promotes and develops standards of guest care
· Strong financial and analytical skills required
· Strong people management skills to include recruitment, hiring, training, coaching and staff development
· Motivational and energetic.
PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: · The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
WHY CRAYOLA EXPERIENCE?
- Free Admission to Crayola Experience for Employees
- Education Assistance Program
- Product Discounts at Crayola Experience Retail Store
- Free Admission Tickets for Friends and Family
- Flexible work schedules
- Generous Food Discounts in the Crayola Experience Cafe
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and local services – automotive, electronics, fitness, travel, and entertainment
- Fun Contests and cool prizes
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- Company Matched 401k Employee Value Sharing Plan
- Annual Bonus Potential For All FT Employees
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Wellness Programs