Seminole State College of Florida has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Head Cross Country Coach to lead our new program! This position is responsible for recruiting student-athletes, organizing and conducting practices, scheduling meets and tournaments, and supervising pre-meet and post-meet activities. Monitors and is responsible for academic progress of student-athletes in the program commensurate with other SSC students.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
2. Two years of assistant coaching experience in high school or higher education.
1. Three (3) years of Community/Jr. College or University head coaching experience or five (5) years high school head coaching experience at the varsity level.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts showing the date of degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.