Customer Service Specialist
TO BE CONSIDERED:
Must be able to work the hours of 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM. (Monday-Sunday)
Pay rate is $10.00 an hour + bonus + benefits.
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude for learning, understanding and conveying services to customers
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of correct grammar
- Ability to think on your feet and a quick learner
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and enthusiasm each and every day
- Proven record of attendance and team player
- Call center experience a plus
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
Telephone Representative Requirements:
- Must have excellent hearing in order to respond to callers’ requests.
- Must have the ability to deal with/make large number of calls.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have good eye sight for reading computer screens.
- Position requires the ability to interface with people in a positive manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.