Information Data Specialist
Community Coordinated Care for Children (4C) is a private non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that was established in 1969. Our mission is to be a community leader in providing high-quality services that improve the lives of children and families. We believe that every child deserves the right to a bright and successful future.
JOB TITLE: INFORMATION DATA SPECIALIST
OFFICE: IT and Data Services
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Advanced data keeping and report preparation. Performs detailed data entry work and data compilations to assure the department’s timely preparation of reports.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs data entry, collects and compiles data. Reviews documents for accuracy before inputting all data submitted. Ensures that data is entered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Organizes, arranges, and reduces data to keyed entries according to established procedures.
- Assures timely preparation of reports including review and maintenance of data as needed prior to report preparation.
- Collects, sorts and compiles surveys from all departments.
- Conducts surveys via telephone.
- Assists with the maintenance of data files which may be either electronic or paper formats.
- Inputs, updates, corrects, processes, compiles and performs mathematical calculations to produce accurate reports.
- Receives and relays communication about data issues and reports them directly with supervisor in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in mathematics.
- Ability to operate a personal computer. Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, database and presentation software, including Microsoft Word (skill level basic), PowerPoint (skill level basic), Excel (skill level basic), Access (skill level basic). Knowledge of databases. Ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to operate common office equipment, including a desk top computer.
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures.
- Ability to understand oral and written technical instructions. Ability to type at 35 correct WPM.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally.
- Ability to work and communicate with people from various multi-cultural backgrounds and socio-economic levels.
- Sensitivity to the needs, abilities, beliefs, and attitudes of individuals within and outside the Agency, including but not limited to customers and co-workers.
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
- Two (2) years experience in performing data, clerical and report preparation duties.
- Bilingual preferred.
WHY 4C? This is what 4C can do for you!
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement
- Annual Employee Retreats
Salary $12.02 per hour
PAY GRADE: 6