We are looking for a positive and energetic Housekeeper to be a part of the Westgate Leisure Resort family in Orlando FL. As part of the Westgate team you will be able to enjoy an exciting and rewarding opportunity as you ensure the maintenance of a clean, orderly and attractive resort environment.
About Westgate Leisure Resort
Conveniently located just off world-famous International Drive in Orlando, Florida, the two-tower Westgate Palace Resort offers you the ideal opportunity to meet and engage with guests from around the world who arrive here to experience Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers such as spacious two-bedroom villas, Drafts Sports Bar & Grill Express, a Deli for quick meals on the go, heated outdoor pool, children’s wading pool, hot tub, pool bar, basketball and volleyball courts, fitness center, game room, playground and complimentary theme park transportation.
- Cleans rooms and units as assigned and maintains the cleanliness of each unit
- Replenishes supplies and linens such as glass housewares and bathroom supplies
- Makes all beds and sofa beds with new linens for each unit
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork inside the unit and attached porch area
- Ensures all inventory is present in each unit
- Ensures proper use of all equipment and supplies following established procedures
- Ensures unit is clean and meets established standards prior to contacting the dispatch office
- Immediately reports Lost & Found items following established procedures
- Work in a team environment and assist with other duties as necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Basic understanding and knowledge of mathematical skills
- Ability to complete tasks individually and work in a team environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work in outdoor weather conditions
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance available 1st day after 60 days of employment.
- After 90 days – 1 Week Vacation; 1 Week Sick/Personal.
- Employee lunch discount for only $1.00
- Uniforms provided
- Discounts for cruise & travel and theme parks available