Resident Lifestyle Assistant-Assisted Living (Westminster Palms)
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster and it's communities.
1. Facilitate Resident Services programs and activities as designated by the dept
manager. May include teaching classes to residents.
2. Maintain and report end of month volunteer participation and dept activities (hours)
to the Director of Volunteers.
3. Assist with maintaining Touchtown up to date; input dept events, residents
birthdays, wedding anniversaries, emergency announcements, etc.
4. Escort residents to group outings/activities.
5. Assist with audio/video required activities.
6. From time to time may be required to drive company vehicles.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
The Physical activities of this position involve:
- Balancing Kneeling Reaching
- Crouching Pulling Standing
- Manual Dexterity Pushing Stooping
- Grasping Lifting up to 40lbs.
Sensory and communicative activities with or without prosthetics of this position are:
- Feeling Smelling
- Hearing Speaking
- Seeing Tasting
- An individual in this position will be exposed to:
- Inside and outside environmental conditions
- Blood Borne pathogens (low risk)
- Physical hazard
- Respiratory pathogens
Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress of this position.
EOE, DFWP, "We honor those who serve."Qualifications
High School or better.
1-3 months experience Computer literate a must.
CNA experience preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
CPR Certified Driver CNA