Satellite Installation Technician
Digital Reception Services (DRS) is a regional service provider for DISH Network and is looking to hire Satellite TV Technician/Installers throughout Florida. Home-Based Satellite TV Technician/Installers will have the opportunity to be routed from home daily and be the face of DRS/DISH in their community! Our industry is experiencing significant growth due to products like DISHNET, Vivint, and The Hopper. While no satellite experience is required we are looking for installers that can bring their computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to DRS. The routes will consist of a variety of jobs where commissions will be earned by selling the latest in home entertainment and automation solutions.
Why work for DRS?
DRS is one of the largest service and sales providers for DISH. We have been in business since 1999 and build our business everyday on quality installations, a high focus on customer satisfaction, and employee success. Satellite TV Technician/Installers are the face of DRS and key to our success. Are you looking to increase your income through sales? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence and control of your success? Then being a Satellite TV Technician/Installer with DRS is the career for you.
- Competitive Salary.
- Incentive pay for achieving performance goals.
- Paid training, tools, gas card and vehicle.
- Commission programs for providing customers additional solutions and products.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
- Upward mobility growth opportunities.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- We also require a valid Florida Driver’s License (no more than 2 moving violations in 3 years).
- Installing, troubleshooting and servicing DISH satellite systems/products in customer’s home.
- The Satellite TV Technician/Installer position can be physically challenging as you will be climbing and working from ladders, in some cases in excess of 30 feet.
- You will be entering attics and will be exposed to a variety of weather elements including: heat, cold, wind, and rain.
- Required to trench/dig, sometimes up to 100 feet in order to lay cable.
- You will interact with consumers daily and should be comfortable and able to effectively communicate/train customers on the DISH system.
- Satellite TV Technician/Installers must be comfortable offering our customers additional services and products while earning incentives.
- We operate seven days a week and techs are required to work weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- Working long hours is a daily event as your ending time will vary from day-to-day depending on your assigned jobs and business needs.
- Offer new product lines.