Hiring Event - Every Tuesday - Custodians & Concert Set-Up
Come to meet the Owens Realty Services at our weekly on-site job fair and participate in an on-the-spot interview! We are recruiting Set Up/Breakdown Event Crew Members.
Apply today and a member our team will contact you to schedule you into our weekly job fair which is held every Tuesday at our corporate office located in downtown Orlando. Details to be provided once contacted.
Don’t delay your chance for an opportunity to work with an exceptional team!
*Criminal Background and Drug testing is a requirement for all of our positions.
The Set-Up/Breakdown Event Crew Member ensures successful arena floor transitions to accommodate sports, entertainment and concert productions and guarantees each conversion is completed in a safe and thorough manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Set up and remove flooring panels (ice deck, basketball court, etc.)
• Move and constructs portable risers.
• Assist with installation of dasher boards, benches, and glass.
• Set up/break down tables and chairs for events.
• Perform set-up tasks independently when needed.
• Report irregularities, discrepancies, damage, and loss of property and safety concerns promptly to a supervisor.
• Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed based primarily on the event schedule.
• Other required tasks as requested by immediate supervisor and other members of Management.
• Must report any Hazardous situation immediately to the Supervisor.
• Must follow all Safety Procedures and Regulations.
• At the end of the shift, equipment must be left clean and ready to use including cleaning materials.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; push/pull equipment; use arm, leg and back muscles for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, stoop, kneel or crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.