Seminole State College of Florida is accepting applications for an Associate Director of Auxiliary Services from candidates with strong management and budgeting experience. The Associate Director, Auxiliary Services oversees the auxiliary operations of the College to meet the educational, social, cultural and recreational interests and needs of students and employees and to generate revenue. The auxiliary operations include, but are not limited to, facility use, bookstore, food service, printing, copying, ID card services, vending and other contracts.
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration or related field.
2. Three years of supervisory and/or management experience.
3. Progressively responsible business experience.
4. Three years of experience in budget preparation, accounting, or a related field.
1. Master's degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration or related field.
2. Experience in contract negotiation.
3. Experience in managing college-wide initiatives and project management.
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: employee health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by the closing date:
· Cover Letter
· Transcripts showing the date of degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
· Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.