Membership Director, Blanchard Park Y
Do you have a proven leadership background in sales and customer/member experience? Are you ready for the next step in your career with one of the most progressive YMCA Associations in the country? The YMCA of Central Florida has an exciting opportunity for a Membership Director at the Blanchard Park YMCA Family Center. Located in the East Orlando community of Union Park, the 27,000 sq. ft. facility sits adjacent to Orange County’s 84-acre Jay Blanchard Park along the Little Econ River.
Under the direction and as the right hand to the District Executive Director, this individual will drive sales and create an environment that delivers world class customer service to grow membership and program participation, as well as be an advocate of health and wellness, senior engagement and youth development.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing direction and hands-on supervision to the membership services team, overseeing the member experience and ensuring all sales and retention goals are met; including leads tours to perspective members and ensure membership revenue goals are met by daily, weekly, monthly, and annual targets. They will serve in a key visible leadership capacity within the Family Center and work directly with all program areas to ensure service excellence is at the highest level.
This individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills, display a professional and positive attitude, as well as be a team motivator with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-pace, changing and cause-driven work environment.
Be part of something bigger and take the next step in your leadership career at the Blanchard Park Y!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; sales, marketing, communications, wellness or related field of study preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales within a wellness or related industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in staff supervision and leadership preferred.
- Strong skills in leading and motivating a staff team to achieve targeted sales goals and outcomes.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- YMCA membership, wellness or operations leadership experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides exceptional benefits which include the following:
- Affordable and quality healthcare (medical, dental, vision options).
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided at no cost to the employee.
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment.
- YMCA membership for employee and household.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Career advancement opportunities with one of the largest and most innovative YMCA Associations in the country.
- A challenging and fun work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!
Interested applicants should include their salary history when applying. NOTE** This position is a non-commission pay structure.
The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity prohibiting discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.