At City Furniture, we're excited about our growth into Central Florida and the career opportunities that come with it. Our new Ocoee Distribution Center is opening this summer and our first Orlando showroom is opening in November. We're starting our search for top-notch Delivery Drivers who want to build a career with one of the nation's top furniture retailers and grow with us. With training classes already scheduled, we're looking for Delivery Drivers who are energetic and safe.
We’re looking for a Delivery Driver who is energetic, personable, and safe. Our Delivery Drivers must enjoy meeting people and helping customers create their dream home. The Delivery Driver must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and load and unload product utilizing proper material handling techniques and equipment. Drivers operate company vehicle in a safe manner and properly represents City Furniture inside the customers’ home. Drivers will be scheduled 5 days per week, with 1 weekend day off per week.
- Competitive Pay – including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses. Average first year earnings of $45,000+
- 2 days off per week, including 1 weekend day off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Onsite Free Health Clinic
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow and MANY more…
The ideal candidate is looking for a company to build a career. With 28 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into central Florida in 2018, 2019, and beyond, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
Valid Class E Florida Driver’s License - NO CDL REQUIRED
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Customer service/communication skills
- Loads and unloads product utilizing proper material handling techniques and equipment to minimize damages
- Maintains vehicles and equipment, conducts vehicle safety checks