Owner Services Specialist Call Center
Under supervision, the Owner Services Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to Owners through phone and email interactions and processing various transactions including home use reservations, exchange program transactions, maintenance fee and other payment transactions, and providing general assistance to enable Owners to maximize their usage and enjoyment of their ownership.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Services a large volume of inbound and outbound calls and emails from Owners, and processes various transactions in Clarity and other systems with accuracy and attention to detail per established policies and procedures, delivering exceptional customer service in a friendly, personalized manner.
- Provides accurate, comprehensive information about Diamond Resorts products and services; and proactively offers various products and services to enhance Owners' usage and enjoyment of their ownership. Uses personalized discovery and conversion techniques to maximize transactions that generate Company revenue and Owner satisfaction.
- Maintains knowledge of and follows customer information and data security processes at all times.
- Responds to Owner emails and requests for call-backs within established response time standards.
- Takes personal ownership to resolve issues and/or complaints by thoroughly researching the issue, identifying solution options, escalating to a Supervisor as applicable per established policies and procedures, and following up to ensure resolution is implemented in a timely manner.
- Embraces departmental standards for quality and accuracy in all job functions, follows established processes, and willingly accepts ongoing feedback and coaching to meet and/or exceed expected performance standards consistently on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains and expands job knowledge and skill development by actively participating in departmental and Company training programs and educational opportunities.
- Proactively participates in team meetings and feedback sessions.
- Proactively advises Supervisor of issues with computer equipment, reservations system, phone system and other systems immediately to support maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Follows call adherence standards and manages time effectively for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum two (2) years of experience in the customer service or related field required.
- No supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Exceptional written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to access, read, and accurately input data in a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key calculator.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to retain knowledge pertaining to essential job functions and effectively utilize provided reference tools.
- Ability to handle and diffuse problem situations with courtesy, empathy, and a resolution-oriented approach.
- Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and problem resolutions in a variety of contexts.
- Ability to switch between multiple systems and software programs to complete all work processes.
- Ability to overcome customer objections through persuasion and providing a variety of options.
- Possess a positive, professional attitude and friendly, service-oriented demeanor.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Basic math skills.
Apply for Owner Services Specialist Call Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly