Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Opportunity Overview: Awesome growth opportunity within a local media and events group. Euclid Media Group, which owns and operates both Orlando Weekly and Creative Loafing Tampa, is seeking a Marketing and Sales Coordinator to assist the Marketing/Events and Sales Teams.
The candidate who fills this position will be responsible for marketing exciting, one-of-a-kind events in Central Florida. They will be responsible for driving ticket sales; executing strategies that utilize our owned and operated media platforms: social, digital and print; as well as working with outside media: billboards, radio, TV, bloggers.
This highly collaborative position offers an ambitious candidate a great opportunity for intensive, hands-on experience and growth in marketing, sales and events. Some of the additional duties will include securing vendors and sponsors for events, collaborating creatively with our teams, assisting with logistics and on-site event management, sponsor and vendor activation and contract fulfillment.
• Execute marketing plans to hit ticket-sale targets for 12+ events annually
• Develop and foster relationships with local media, bloggers and influential groups to help gain exposure for promotions/events
• Coordinate social media event assets and website build-out with our web developer for each event
• Coordinate all advertising production, ad changes and scheduling for all promotions/events
• Execute social media strategy for all promotions/events, as well as promotional posts for clients
• Build out ticket site for each event, track ticket sales and provide regular reports to management
• Provide operational support to facilitate cohesive processes in sales and marketing departments
• Assist Marketing & Events Departments with logistics, administrative tasks, on-site production and clean-up for 12+ annual events and promotions
• Assist the Sales and Production team in the execution of the weekly magazine and website (e.g., updating, proofing and trafficking ads and pages)
• Prospect and lock down event vendors and sponsors, track client deliverables and act as point of communication on events
• Manage the prospect pipeline
• Minimum two to three or more years of marketing/sales experience
• Ability to multi-task effectively, stay organized and manage time well
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Adept at email and Microsoft Office programs
• Power Point, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite skills a plus
• Creative problem solver
• Familiar with Orlando Weekly and/or Creative Loafing Tampa and our products and events
Benefits and Culture: Euclid Media Group offers full time employees two weeks of paid time off per year, health and dental benefits, 401k retirement plan, tacos and Pub-subs on deadline days, and an awesome downtown Orlando location! Orlando Weekly is Orlando’s premier source for events, news, arts and culture, and reaches approximately a million people monthly via our publication, website and social media. We provide locally targeted advertising solutions and produce unique event experiences to help businesses reach the highly desirable socially and culturally engaged consumer. Creative Loafing Tampa mirrors this activity in the
Tampa Bay market. Euclid Media group is the parent company of both operations, with media and event presence Orlando, Tampa, San Antonio, Cleveland, Cincinnati, St. Louis and Detroit.
Collectively, EMG reaches approximately 10 million people monthly, and produces more than 50 cultural events and festivals annually. EMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NEXT STEPS: Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org No resume will be considered without a cover letter.
Apply for Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly