FAS Windows & Doors is seeking a Service Technician to work out of our busy NW Orlando office. The successful candidate for this position will provide windows and doors service work on new construction and existing homes. We represent many manufacturers, including Andersen, Simonton, CWS , PGT, etc. Must have at least 2 years experience in a construction environment. This pivotal position requires great customer service skills, time management, clear report writing skills, and knowledge of the window and door industry. You must also be a mature individual who maintains a warm, friendly, helpful and professional demeanor. Service calls in the Tampa area are required, with some overnight travel possible. Company vehicle provided.
- Utilize tools provided to get accurate information from the field to the office; identifying and requesting correct part numbers and providing detailed information to the service dispatcher or ordering department.
- Service or repair windows and doors at customer site.
- Complete services in a timely manner, with a pleasant demeanor.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized service vehicle.
- Maintain inventory of stock service items on vehicles.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Required:
*Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools used in the construction industry.
*Clean driving record is required.
*High school diploma required.
*Professional appearance required.
*The ability to lift 75lbs and work from heights on ladder or scaffolding is required.
*Related field experience is required.
*Some carpentry skills preferred.
*Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required. Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and ethics.
If you have the needed skills and are interested in joining our growing company, please send your resume as a Microsoft Word or PDF document attachment with salary expectations. Email is the preferred method of communication. No phone calls please. Upon review of your qualifications, an FASWD representative may contact you. Pre-employment background and driving check and drug screen conducted This is a full time position, We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package, 401K and Discretionary Time Off. For more information on our company, go to www.faswd.com.