Sr Multimedia Account Executive
Attention, all sellers!
Love sales but want to break free of stale, corporate environments with limited growth opportunity, and instead join a team of multimedia account executives in the epicenter of all things cultural in Orlando?
Orlando Weekly is searching for experienced media sales candidates who will thrive in our fast-paced, forward-thinking culture! With our culture-forward, vibrant, active audience and our progressive business culture, you'll have plenty of print, digital and event solutions to drive results for clients of all types.
Bring your energy, sales savvy, media aptitude and high activity level --- let's talk! No shortage of clients, no shortage of inventory.
Who are we? Euclid Media Group / Orlando Weekly
Euclid Media Group, a multimedia company, has a reach of over 3 million monthly website visitors, 800,000 followers across social media and a weekly print circulation of 150,000 publications. We also produce over 30 cultural events, parties, and festivals throughout our 5 market portfolio (San Antonio, Cleveland, Orlando, Detroit, and Saint Louis). Orlando Weekly is a gem in that portfolio!
We provide locally targeted advertising solutions to help businesses reach the highly desirable, spending, hip, socially and culturally engaged local consumers. Our readers range from socially dynamic urbanites to the most engaged alternative young adult consumers.
Why this might be for you? The SALES Opportunity
We are looking for entrepreneurial, influential, dynamic, and relentless New Business Development – Digital Services Professionals to engage with local businesses to consultatively sell an intangible product and service from our wide suite of digital marketing solutions – content marketing programs, programmatic advertising, SEO/SEM strategies, and social media marketing - into a real, results-based, and creative marketing campaigns. Sellers will educate clients how our digital advertising and marketing services will help them achieve their business goals. We don’t just sell digital marketing. We cultivate investments in genuine mutually successful relationships with personality, transparency and data-driven results.
What does this job look like? Core Responsibilities
- You will be well trained and given extensive resources.
- Manage a robust sales pipeline through prospecting, pre-call planning, needs analysis, presentations, and closing.
- Prospect multi-media advertisers and aggressively pursue and close new business,
- Deploy an influential, consultative sales approach to businesses through provision of strategic counsel on multi-media advertising solutions that will enable them to maximize the ROI on their investments
- Drive a high level of activity level to successfully meet internal key performance indicators (calls, appointments, revenue goals,etc.)
- Interpret market-analytics data and convey campaign wins to clients in order to retain clients and grow existing clients’ monthly investments
Who can do this job? Key Qualifications
- If you are DETERMINED to learn quickly and build a strong activity level…
- If you have the ability to manage a large pipeline of activity and manage that pipeline around tight deadlines and financial demands.
- If you have the willingness to use our tools, take direction from seasoned managers and activate.
- If you have the strengths to be driven, charismatic, and enthusiastic and are willing to push the envelope.
- If you have skills to engage with a diverse group of individuals internally and externally.
- If you have strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital media sales, media sales, or consultative B2B sales with small to medium sized businesses.
This is a very unique sales position. The market is wide open and the sales team is small, which gives new sellers the chance to drive a lot of business. It is like any sales role, difficult and challenging; however, the products are awesome and the commission is lucrative!
* The compensation package is a combination of base salary, commission, and bonuses.*
You will have the opportunity to work from the cultural epicenter of Orlando and meet the people, places, and events that shape our unique and amazing city.
Orlando Weekly is a fast-paced, and progressive environment dedicated to working hard and playing hard.
What are the deal points? Job Compensation Details
New Sales Executives earn a SIGNING BONUS, a base salary and unlimited commission. Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, (including holidays and your birthday), 401k, flexible spending accounts; casual, pet-friendly atmosphere, Monday Lunches, the keys to city, etc.
What now? Next steps
- Submit your BRIEF resume & include your LinkedIn URL
- Include a note explaining what makes you tick and why you think this job would fire up your passion
Orlando Weekly is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Sr Multimedia Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly