BASIC FUNCTION: Bell Attendants are responsible for the transportation of guests and assisting with the Bell Desk functions.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE Must meet current MVR guideline for driving of company vehicles. Ability to transport, handle and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. (Note: Loading and unloading luggage out of vans, busses, etc., and delivery to and from guest rooms). High school diploma or equivalent experience/training. Ability to effectively communicate in the English language. Previous experience in customer service.
1. Opening doors for clients or personnel.
2. Introduce the guest room to the customers in a clear and concise manner.
3. Checking in laundry from cleaners and delivery of laundry.
4. Room deliveries.
5. Handling luggage for clients.
7. Maintaining vehicles' fuel levels and cleanliness.
8. Using proper care in driving procedures.
9. Reporting any accidents and tickets received to your manager and Human Resources immediately.
10. Logging in all driving times and destinations.
11. Special deliveries or errands.
12. Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
13. Maintaining the highest level of employee/guest relations.
14. The ability to work various shifts or days of the week according to business needs.
- MARGINAL FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to any reasonable task requested by management
- Team player and respectful to others
- Support other departments whenever possible through direct and indirect support.
EOE M/F/D/V Drug Free