Front Desk Agent
BASIC FUNCTION: The Front Office Agent is to provide friendly, efficient registration, guest settlement, and information to all guests, fellow employees and visitors.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE High school graduate or equivalent. Two years of college education preferred. Two years experience in a service industry, preferably in the hospitality industry. Excellent oral and communication skills. Computer literate. Pleasant telephone demeanor.
- Check guest in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled and accurate information is established.
- Thoroughly complete all guest transactions.
- Promote and sell special hotel programs.
- Interact with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and resort policies.
- Maintain house bank.
- Communicate all pertinent information to the Front Office Managers and Supervisors.
- Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds. Solicit guest feedback via guest comment cards.
- The ability to work various shifts or days of the week according to business needs
- Cross training in PBX, concierge, and bell podium coverage.
- Respond to any reasonable task requested by management
- Team player and respectful to others
- Support other departments whenever possible through direct and indirect support
Office setting, with overhead lighting and comfortable ventilation. Constant guest contact.
EOE M/F/D/V Drug Free