eGift Partner Care Representative
Pay Level: Negotiable
As an international, multi-faceted Christian non-profit, Cru receives thousands of donations per day. Handling our donors’ gifts with care and expertise is of highest concern. As the eGift Partner Care Representative, you will be on the front lines of handling the volume of gifts coming into the ministry. You will also directly interact with our donors who give through credit cards or Bank Transfers and the staff members and ministries that receive these donations, providing a valuable service for the on-going work of the ministry.
We are looking for trustworthy and conscientious individuals who understand the care and patience needed to worth through electronic giving challenges, and who can respond to these challenges with grace under pressure. Individuals in this role need a sensitivity to financial details, as well as passion for the grand work God is inviting Cru and our donors to participate in. If God has equipped you to use your desire to care for people in the midst of financial details, this could be the role for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and respond to a high volume of phone calls and email related to electronic contributions through various entry points.
- Facilitate recurring EFT and credit card donations in Siebel
- Provide customer service and research through email.
- Contact donors and staff via telephone, email, or letter regarding questions and problems with donations.
- Maintain statistical data volume log of daily activity including incoming/outgoing calls, mail, emails, services requests, and error reporting.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- Associates degree
- Knowledge and experience in administrative or financial practices (1-3 years)
- Or equivalent combination or education and experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of computer systems.
- Alpha-numeric keying at 7,500 keystrokes per hour with 5% error rate or less.