SLQ-32 (V)6 SME
Expert level knowledge of the SLQ-32(V)6 Electronic Warfare (EW) System maintenance. Works closely with engineers providing consultation to assist in the definition of training system design for functionality within training system. SME will interact directly with the training system and codify domain knowledge for use by engineers. The SME will validate the expectations of the resulting system during the design and test phases of the project.Required Skills:
- Two years maintenance experience with the SLQ-32(V)6 EW System
Expert level knowledge of the following SLQ-32(V)6 EW System :
- V 8.1 of the AN/SLQ-32(V)6 Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM)
- AN/SLQ-32(V)6 Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs)
- Course Training Task List (CTTL) for AN/SLQ-32(V)6 Maintenance
- (May 2015 version of the) Training Course Control Document for AN/SLQ-32(v)6 Maintenance
- Aegis Digital Computer System IETM (SE686-DP-AEG-010 Rev 04, SE686-DP-AEG-010 Rev 05)
- Common Processing System- Common Display System IETM (CPS CDS MCE IETMs)
- Liquid Cooling Unit Maintenance IETM (LCU IETM S9532-B4-MMA-010)
- SLA-10D IETM (SLA-10D IETM V8)
- Familiarity with the SLQ-32(V)6 schoolhouse training curriculum
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Five years experience with SLQ-32 maintenance operations and/or maintenance training.
- Systems engineering expertise using mature processes through the full SDLC of at least one project.
- One year maintenance experience with the SLQ-32(V)7 EW System
US citizenship required. Must have an active DoD personnel secret level security clearance or able to obtain and maintain active clearance.