Human Resources HR Assistant
Assists with the management of HR functions to include personnel transactions. Performs general clerical duties. Serves visitors and employees by greeting, welcoming, and directing them; notifying staff of visitor's arrival; providing information; maintaining databases. This is a 3 week assignment - may be extended longer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains welcoming environment by keeping reception area clean; providing refreshments;
maintaining library of information and reading; maintaining security.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Gets visitors to correct locations by providing directions and maps.
• Forwards information by opening, sorting, and distributing mail and applications.
• Helps employees by referring inquiries to appropriate person; providing information and resources;
inputting new and changed data into human resource database; maintaining bulletin boards.
• Maintains visitor and employee confidence by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Coordinates company lunches and events.