Analyst, Field Services - Universal Creative
Universal Creative is seeking unique and bold talent to grow with us as we envision, design and deliver innovative attractions, exhilarating experiences, world-class resorts and immersive parks around the globe. Join us in creating a Universe of fun!
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring computer needs of the organization are met, including level 1 of the support for any PC, MAC, Mobile device and/or any new equipment to be announced. Duties include consulting with users, trouble-shooting, problem solving, resolution of restorations, and completion of requests, documentation, and follow-up. Assist with the installation of desktop, laptop and mobile computer-related hardware and software.
- Perform level 1 support for any PC, MAC and mobile hardware installation, restoration and support analysis, as well as installation of specialized software for each user. Use problem management and request-for-service systems to receive work assignments and to input resolution of work assignments.
- Provide assistance to users, trouble-shoot problems by analyzing and resolving user problems, ensuring fast and accurate response. Provide basic network analysis of issues, escalate and update incidents as per documented process.
- Assist in the support of special projects and events during staging, testing, installing and supporting while meeting our Service Level Agreement for these events and projects. Support must be balanced against day to day tasks.
SCOPE: Follow the Fields Services functions to ensure resolutions, routings and escalations are being properly applied. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information such as financial, personal data and projects.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Technical school is preferred
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years experience preferred in the Personal Computers support field and/or customer service related area. Formal training in IT related applications.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a valid Florida drivers license.
- Strong customer/team interaction skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to comprehend issues involving little to no concrete variables in non-standard situations as well as problems that are undocumented.
- 1 to 2 years knowledge of personal computers, networking, Microsoft Windows OS, Active Directory. Microsoft Office products and various other types of Office programs a plus
- Ability to comprehend the work flow as needed during the day or event. Requires the use of sound business judgment in following outlined instructions and requirements of the various user group(s) in the business.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and effectively present information for one-on-one and small group situations.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Parks & Resorts via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Parks & Resorts HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Parks & Resorts. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Parks & Resorts as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. 2019 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE