RN Clinical Nurse-(Day Shift) - PCU- Health Central - req7206 - Health Central Hospital
Health Central Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is currently seeking an Registered Nurse ( RN- BSN)that will administer bedside patient care in a hospital setting under the supervision of a preceptor and/or charge nurse.
- BSN degree from an approved school of nursing.
- Maintains current Florida RN license and BLS/Healthcare Provider certification are required.
- ACLS certification for adult critical care areas.
- PALS required for Pediatric Critical Care areas.
- NRP required for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). (See unit specific requirements for specialty certification).
- The Clinical Nurse I is the entry level for practice for nurses at Orlando Health. Clinical Nurse I is expected to progress to Clinical Nurse II within twelve months of employment.
- Works under the supervision of a preceptor and/ or charge nurse.
- Assesses patients needs when developing an individualized plan of care for each patient
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, assesses the data reflective of the patients status and interprets the necessary information needed to identify each patients requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs.
- Coordinates the care and delegates as appropriate to other team members on a defined group of patients.