Registered Nurse (RN) Home Care
Registered Nurse (RN)
Nurses and More Orlando is a Certified Medicare/Medicaid Home Health Agency seeking Registered Nurses for Home Health Care patients.
- Performs initial and ongoing patient assessments in response to patients' needs and in accordance with physician orders
- Initiates a written plan of care, re-evaluates and updates the plan as necessary.
- Provides skilled nursing care within the scope of practice
- Documents skilled care and/or services provided in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, and Agency policies and procedures
- Initiates case conferences to discuss multidisciplinary team responsibilities, patient progress, plans for continued care, to assure patient care needs are met.
- Addresses and supports patient/family cultural pracitces, as long as such practices do not harm others or interfere with the planned course medical therapy
- Promotes and provides patient/family/caregiver education using various verbal and written communication techniques that take into account the patient's/family's cultural, ethnic, and/or personal needs or preferences.
- Supervises Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides.
- Plans patient discharge appropriately; provides information about community resources to address patient ongoing needs.
We want nurses experienced in the current areas:
- Wound Care
- Medication Management
- Diabetic Education