Inside Sales - FIS Global
We are currently hiring for our next class of Telesales Representatives and holding in-person interviews! Please send resume for review.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This team will make outbound calls to targeted businesses to identify ways to improve customer checkout, reduce processing expenses, and create customer loyalty thru the sale of FIS merchant services products. This is a newly created Merchant Sales team. The Inside Sales Representative should be able to work week days (no weekends) and will have the opportunity to earn excellent commissions on top of salary.
What you will be doing
• Supports initiatives of field sales organization and carries individual and/or team quotas shared with the field. • Generates prospective customers and closes sales generated through cold calling. • Informs customers of company promotions and upgrades, uses persuasive techniques to motivate customers and urges timely purchases to meet qualifications for discounts. • Qualifies leads, identifies decision makers, determines customer needs, explains product/service alternatives, recommends most suitable products/service(s), identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections and closes sales. • Reports daily or weekly activity to field sales manager or inside sales management. • May respond to inquiries and resolve problems. • May attempt to cross-sell or up-sell each account. • Prepares required sales documentation. • Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring
• High School diploma or equivalent • Excitement and passion about selling for FIS
What we offer you
• Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role) • Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance • Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions • Time to support charities and give back in your community • A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well-being • Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
More searches like this
- Banking Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Consulting Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Financial Services Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Professional Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Technology Sales $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando