If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Change of Enrollment (COE) Financial Aid Student Advisor is responsible for counseling students and their families on the financial impact of changing degree programs and/or reentering back into Full Sail University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compare the students current degree program costs with their requested new degree program
- Communicate with students and families about the cost difference of the new degree program
- Assist students and parents in completing their new enrollment documents
- Assist student and parents in completing financial aid forms to include FAFSA and verification requirements
- Maintain current knowledge of all Title IV regulations and institutional policies, as well as enforcing college, state, and federal policies
- Communicate clearly with other departments internally within Full Sail University
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Full Sail University
- Maintain strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission of values of the organization
- Adhere to company attendance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to student satisfaction
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to handle complaints and diffuse difficult conversations
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks and deliver accurate and courteous service in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
- Ability to adapt to changing and competing priorities
- Ability to work within the scope of Title IV regulations
- Demonstrate initiative and adaptability to change
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to maintain highly sensitive, confidential academic and financial information in accordance with FERPA guidelines
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree plus two years of experience in a customer service position, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Must be in good standing in all Federal Title IV programs and remain current with federal, state, and institutional financial aid regulations
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds. This position requires sitting for long periods of time at a workstation and computer. Must be able to maintain a flexible schedule and work a 40 hour work week that may include some overtime, nights, and weekends. Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.