Here at Universal Parks & Resorts, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Provide service and general maintenance for our expanding network of MIMO Cash Recyclers. Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing any hardware issues in order to keep recycler downtime to a minimum. Will also provide light maintenance for a variety of hardware used within the Central Cashier Facility.
- Performs planned maintenance at least twice monthly on our network of 16+ MIMO Cash Recyclers.
- Resolves hardware issues resulting from daily wear and tear on the machines and provide timely and efficient repairs as necessary.
- Provides assistance with new machine installs as well as the relocation of existing machines as required.
- Assists in cleaning and maintaining other Vault hardware when time permits.
- Adheres to the internal and dual control policies of UO.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED required.
EXPERIENCE: 1 3 years prior service technician experience preferred, but not required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: A background check is mandatory and results must meet Universal Orlandos background check criteria.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE