B2B Sales Representative
Self-Starter. Driven. Curious. It's what connects us and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a B2B Sales Representative with TTEC in Orlando, Florida.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Regular schedule Monday to Friday, no weekend shifts
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Business casual dress code
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- And yesall the competitive pay including commission, performance incentives, and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
You've gained the ability to pair your commitment to achieve goals and targets with an amazing client focus. You'll use your get it done, high-energy, professional approach to grow program revenue by contacting and acquiring new business customers via both inbound and outbound calls. And you know the importance of building and tracking new leads and prospects in your pipeline.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Initiate contact with profiled business markets provided in a lead campaign
- Actively track and manage lead pipeline in CRM - Salesforce
- Identify key decision makers to establish business relationships utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Manage a dedicated Book of Business with 500+ accounts
- Accurately convey payment solution tools and resources to our partners as strategic options to improve their business operations while increasing sales
- Meet 90% Book of Business penetration and monthly sales quota while providing a professional business experience
- Establish rapport and credibility with the decision maker
- Be open to coaching for continuous performance improvement
- Manage your leads, calendar and time efficiently to ensure sales and revenue goal attainment
- Establish credibility, while presenting and tailoring a value proposition
Why You? What You Bring:
Self-Starter. Driven. Curious. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
1 year of sales experience, B2B sales and closing experience preferred
Self-motivated with a dynamic personality, resiliency, and passion for succeeding
Excellent listening skills and ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
Outstanding telephone and customer service etiquette
High school or equivalent with relevant work experience; college degree a plus
Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills
Competency using Microsoft Windows
Excellent time management skills
Ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
Sales Force experience is a plus
Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
We encourage you to walk in to 4000 Shader Road Orlando, FL 32808 this Monday - Thursday between 9 -2 PM for an interview and possible same day offer or Apply Online Today.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Division: Orlando, FL, USA Job Requisition: 02CBG-en
Apply for B2B Sales Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly