Metal Fabrication Manufacturer is seeking a Material Handler.
To safely operate a fork lift truck to move raw materials, in process goods and finished products to designated areas. Will also provide all raw materials and packaging materials to work cells and keep production flow moving to increase productivity. Duties will also include shipping and receiving duties when needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To operate a fork lift safely.
• To perform daily fork lift inspection.
• Must be able to operate a crane safely.
• Must be able to move goods (raw, finished) from one area to another safely.
• Responsible for organizing raw materials, in process, and finished goods.
• Must be able to load and unload coils.
• Responsible for restocking raw materials and in process goods.
• Must be able to package finished product per packaging instructions, for shipment.
• Must be able to load and unload trucks.
• Responsible for maintaining timekeeping records. (In-Process and Final Audit Report)
• Must maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area.
• Wears required safety equipment and follows the safety policies.
• Must adhere to all company policies.
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 5 years minimum
Computer Skills: Basic PC skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Forklift License
Shift: 1st 6:00am-2:30pm / 2nd 2:00pm-10:30pm / 3rd 10:00pm-6:30am (will train on 1st 6:00-2:30)
Term: Fulltime to Hire
Apply for Material Handler
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly