Assembler - Seat Prepper / Tacker
Join Our Team!
Nautique Boat Company has an outstanding career opportunity available at our boat manufacturing facility in East Orlando, FL.
We are celebrating over 90 years of excellence in the marine industry. Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares. Through our Nautique Cares initiatives we’re dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world.
This position prepares the backing for the upholstery parts, then tacks or attaches the vinyl coverings onto the proper parts before being installed in the boats. We offer $12-$17/hour, DOE, to start and you have the opportunity to make more after 90 days, based on performance. Shift is 5:30am - 4pm, Mon - Thurs.
Have you ever worked in a framing shop? Have you ever used an industrial stapler? This is a great opportunity to join an established company and work in the A/C!
- Spray industrial adhesive to pre-cut foam and apply the foam to Sintra or expanded PVC parts
- Glue plastic to foam and trim edges with foam knife
- Install bolts, inspect skins for defects
- Staple around edges
- Inspect all parts after production to verify meets standards of quality and accuracy
- Maintain your work area
- 1+ years’ experience using hand tools
- Good Hand-Eye coordination
- Very detail oriented
- Able to lift up to 40lbs
- Able to wear safety glasses while working
- Must be able to learn to identify boat parts through training
- Must be able to read instructions and follow directions in English
- Must be Team Oriented
- Able to see details at a close range
Apply for Assembler - Seat Prepper / Tacker
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly