Reimbursement Supervisor - Senior - VPK
Are you looking to become an integral part of a Nationally Accredited Organization that helps to improve the lives of families with young children? Join our Team and help us to continue our compassionate quest to provide high quality services to children and families throughout Florida.
Job Title: Reimbursement Supervisor - Senior - VPK
Office: Orlando, FL
Department: Finance Department and Administrative Services
Manages the work of the department to ensure the timely utilization of donor funds. Ensures the accuracy of the monthly School Readiness /Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (SR/VPK) reimbursement and advance payments. Ensures the auditing processes for staff work are in compliance with 4C’s policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides oversight to all assigned staff and volunteers including recruitment, hiring, supervision, evaluation, termination and complaint resolution.
- Manages the work of the department to ensure the timely utilization and accurate payment of all funds.
- Performs monthly internal audits of work performed by assigned staff for accuracy and quality assurance purposes.
- Participates in internal and external audits/monitoring of provider documentation.
- Drafts, revises, implements and monitors policies and procedures. Maintains and updates procedure manuals.
- Performs monthly data integrity checks in conjunction with reimbursement processes.
- Works cooperatively with Database Operations staff to ensure the integrity of non-compliance process.
- Implements changes to processes as needed based on QA audit results. Seeks new ways to improve efficiency.
- Provides technical assistance to SR/VPK providers regarding accurate payment and payment resolution as needed.
- Ensures provider attendance sheets and reimbursement reports are uploaded to EPPS website location timely.
- Attends internal and external meetings to ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Participates in the Agency’s Quality Improvement Program.
Above are essential functions of the job. 4C promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please see your supervisor should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties.
This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, leadership technique, production methods, the coordination of people and resources, and managing records.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with staff personnel / professionals at outside agencies.
- Proficient in the use of computers. Proficient in the use of common office software including Microsoft Word and Excel, familiarity with accounting software, and database proficiency. Ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively to disseminate financial information in a manner understandable to staff and volunteers.
- Ability to work and communicate with people from various multi-cultural backgrounds and socio-economic levels.
- Sensitivity to the needs, abilities, beliefs, and attitudes of individuals within and outside the Agency, including but not limited to clients and co-workers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited four year college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a supervisory role.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in financial or record auditing.
- Bilingual Highly Preferred. (Spanish/English)
(A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the above minimum qualifications)
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
- Possession of a valid Florida Driver’s License, and a daily access to reliable transportation to and from work and for travel to off-site locations.
Reasonable accommodation will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability.
WHY 4C? This is what 4C can do for you!
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement
- Annual Employee Retreats
Salary Range: $48,152 per year
Pay Grade: 11
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veteran/Disability