Service Delivery Analyst
Service Delivery Analyst
Orlando, FL, Maitland, FL, US
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
Alegeus is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, working in partnership with the market-leading technology investment firm to reinvent the consumer directed healthcare marketplace. Our talented associates benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional tool kits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
The Service Delivery Analyst supports the Service Delivery Team to ensure client success with our service offering including project management, system consultation, business process analysis, and operational account management of all of the Company’s clients assigned to their team. This role also partners with the Service Delivery Manager and the Account Executive team to identify and implement product and feature opportunities to existing customers assigned to their Service Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and/or work experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst or Implementation role.
- 2+ years’ experience in supporting or managing clients. Preferably clients utilizing business software, particularly in a web
based, SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor under pressure or when unexpected issues arise.
- Strong understanding of Alegeus’ products and services.
- Experience in managing clients through a software release cycle would be a plus.
- Preference given to candidates with:
- TPA-level client management experience in CDH/benefits administration.
- Basic understanding of EDI file development, testing, transmission and error resolution
- Basic process-level understanding of health plan enrollment, claim life cycle, and CDH account activity
- Project Management skills that demonstrate understanding the concepts and principles of project management tools and processes, with the ability to manage critical situations.
- Strong critical thinker, proactive with a consultative approach.
- High technical learning agility
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, technically savvy and highly organized with a continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient in MS Office programs, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.