- Pay Rate Cashiers, $10/hour
- Weekend Work Incentive, Fri 5pm to Monday 6am, $1/hour extra
- Overnight Work Incentive Shift 10pm-6am, $2/hour extra
- Holiday Work Incentive Double Time Pay
- Potential to Make Referral Bonuses when referring a friend, $200 per referral (specific conditions apply)
- Company Issued Uniforms: Shirt, Hat, Apron, Shoes.
- Free meals on each worked shift
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Employee AT&T Discounts
- Employee Local Fitness Club Discounts
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Training and Development
- Room for Career Growth and Advancement
Cook and prepare a variety of food products including meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, sauces, stocks, breads and other food products using a variety of equipment and utensils according to the Daily Prep List.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understands and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Promptly reports equipment and food quality problems to Kitchen Manager.
- Inform Kitchen Manager immediately of product shortages.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, use hands and fingers, communicate verbally, and hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, taste, and smell. The associate is also occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and either lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.