Human Resources - HR Generalist
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking an HR Generalist (Onboarding) to join our team.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all temporary and some non-exempt personnel thru coordination with hiring managers, staffing agency partners, school programs, and community partners.
- Conducts temporary worker and new-employee orientations; monitors progression by temporary and other employees assigned to the generalist.
- Tracks and manages staffing needs for plant and field personnel.
- Coordinates with other team members on hiring decisions, roll-over meetings, background checks, and drug screens.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Responsible for Unemployment reporting, I-9 Verifications, and New Hire Reporting.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Assists other areas of the HR Department as needed and covers the department as needed thru rotational scheduling (i.e., 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. – Monday thru Friday).
- A bachelor's degree and two to three years of HR experience.
- Experience with HRIS and a competent user of MS Office programs and email.
- Prior experience in a construction or manufacturing environment.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
A plus, but not required:
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) credential.
- JD Edwards Software
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
Apply for Human Resources - HR Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly