Supervisors F&B and Retail
Areas USA is a leading provider of food, beverage and retail services in the U.S in over 11 Airports, and in the Florida and Maryland Turnpike Plazas. We work with recognized brands like Wendy’s, KFC, Dunkin Donuts, Villa Pizza, Nathans.
- Overnight Work Incentive, Shift 10pm-6am, $2/hour extra
- Holiday Work Incentive, Time and a Half Pay
- Potential to Make Referral Bonuses when referring a friend, $150 per referral (specific conditions apply)
- Company Issued Uniforms: Shirt, Hat, Apron, Shoes.
- Free meals on each worked shift
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Employee AT&T Discounts
- Employee Local Fitness Club Discounts
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Training and Development
- Room for Career Growth and Advancement
Broad Functions: This position will supervise the employees in the shift operations and aid in the operation of the restaurant or retail store correspondently to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures. Position is responsible for operations in a shift in the restaurant. Monitors shift revenues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the shift's operations in the restaurant or retail store correspondently and liaise with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations, compliance with procedures and safety regulations and that an optimal level of quality service is achieved.
- Supervise the restaurant or retail store employees; recommend hiring, schedule, train, resolve problems, provide open communications and recommend discipline as appropriate.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience.
- Update the cash register system and compile and prepare various reports to aid in the administration of the restaurant.
- Supervise the maintenance/sanitation of the restaurant and equipment during the shift to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma, some College preferred.
- One to two years of employment in a related position.
- Requires a working knowledge of food and restaurant services, policies and operations or knowledge in retail correspondently, depending on position applied for.
- Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers.
- Ability and skill to perform simple computer data entry.
- Ability and skill using 10-key adding machine by touch.
- Accuracy and speed sufficient to process deposits and change orders.
- Ability to work alone during long periods of time
- Ability to repetitively perform proper bending and lifting techniques to handle up to 50 pounds.
- May require knowledge of computer equipment or other technical devices or broad knowledge in several operational areas.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, use hands and fingers, communicate verbally, and hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, taste, and smell. The associate is also frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and either lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.