Guest Service Trainer
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Areas USA is a leading provider of food, beverage and retail services in the U.S in over 11 Airports, and in the Florida and Maryland Turnpike Plazas. We work with recognized brands like Dunkin, Wendys, Earl Of Sandwich, Nathans, KFC and Subways. We are currently looking for a Guest Champion Trainer for our Turkey Lake Service Plaza located on the Florida Turnpike, Mile Marker 267, Ocoee, FL, 34761..
Benefits for Full Time Associates:
Overnight Work Incentive, Shift 10pm-6am, $2/hour extra
Holiday Work Incentive, Time and a Half Pay
Potential to Make Referral Bonuses when referring a friend, $150 per referral (specific conditions apply)
Company Issued Uniforms: Shirt, Hat, Apron, Shoes.
Free meals on each worked shift
Paid Sick Time
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
Employee AT&T Discounts
Employee Local Fitness Club Discounts
Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
Training and Development
Room for Career Growth and Advancement
Broad Functions: In partnership with the Operations Management team, as well as the Human Resources team, this position is responsible for the training of all new and current employees in anything related to the G.U.E.S.T. Approach. Reports directly to the GUEST Experience Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Train all new Associates, including members of the Management team, in all GUEST Program Approach techniques, goals, objectives and initiatives.
2. Participate in Quarterly Certified G.U.E.S.T. Champion Trainer Conference Call.
3. Observe employees; recommend additional training resolve guest problems, provide open communications with HR and Operations and recommend discipline as appropriate.
4. Respond to guests feedback, needs, issues, and or concerns to ensure a high quality experience in the plaza as well repeat guests
5. In partnership with Operations, assist the Guest Experience Manager with guest complaints via phone, in person or in writing.
6. Assist the General Manager with on site situations that may arise from guest dissatisfaction and help diffuse concerns using the GUEST Approach techniques as set forth by the program.
7. Maintain and organize current training materials, activities, and pre-shifts to company’s expectations and the Guest Program goals and objectives.
8. Maintain high level of quality in G.U.E.S.T. Service by managing the Peer-to-Peer checklist process, ensuring one-on-ones are delivered to employees, and track scores on the tracking sheet.
9. Participate in daily operations of the plaza to have direct contact with all associates and determine the effectiveness of the GUEST Approach Program.
10. Assist the GUEST Experience Manager with recommendations, suggestions or innovative ideas in the constant evolution and growth of the GUEST Approach Program and in response to the opening of the new plaza.
11.Other Duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Associates Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality preferred. Minimum High School Diploma.
2. One to two years of employment in a related position.
3. Bilingual, English and Creole or French preferred.
4. Requires a working knowledge of food and restaurant services, hospitality, policies and operations.
5. Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers.
6. Ability and skill to perform simple computer data entry.
7. Ability and skill using 10-key adding machine by touch.
8. Accuracy and speed sufficient to process deposits and change orders.
9. Ability to work alone during long periods of time
10. Ability to repetitively perform proper bending and lifting techniques to handle up to 50 pounds.
11. Computer literate, intermediate to advance word, excel, power point, internet, outlook.
12. Must be able to work rotating shifts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, use hands and fingers, communicate verbally, and hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, taste, and smell. The associate is also frequently required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and either lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
More detailed information on the job duties will be discussed during the interview process.
Apply for Guest Service Trainer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly