Assistant Chief Engineer
Assistant Chief Engineer - Caribe Royale
The Caribe Royale is not only a beautiful hotel to visit; it's also a great place to work, offering an incredible variety of career opportunities.
The Assistant Chief Engineer will ensure that the hotel is properly maintained and improvements are completed to the highest standard. They will keep staff fully trained as to the proper operation of all equipment, while maintaining a positive work environment for the department.
- Be able to assume the duties of the Director of Engineering in their absence
- Organize the Engineering department with regards to staffing and inventory management
- Develop and implement training programs for each of the technical levels in the department
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guests and departments that they come in contact with
- This position requires two years of college or vocational training in electrical or mechanical engineering (or must have equivalent experience)
- Three years in HVAC and an EPA Certification to work on all types of refrigeration
- Must have knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and computer operations
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available nights, weekends, and holidays