Manager, Global Pricing & Analytics
Here at Universal Parks & Resorts™, you can enjoy an exciting culture where creating our unique Universal brand of thrilling experiences is a top priority. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in the exclusive ways we deliver fun.
Comprised of Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Japan, Universal Studios Singapore, and a new destination coming in Beijing, China; we are proud to offer a universe of extraordinary opportunities. It takes a special kind of person to work at all of our destinations. We value individuals who know how to be part of a team, who embrace fun and are serious about their work. It takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of Universal spirit to open our doors of opportunity. We champion the power of cultural diversity and inclusion and continuously strive to maintain a team that is a reflection of our global audience.
Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Lead multiple, concurrent complex analysis of pricing and products in order to ensure UPR Destinations implement profit maximizing pricing and programs.
- Work with the UPR Destinations to lead/recommend the Front Gate, Online and Annual Pass Pricing process. Leverage research, redemption, and competitive information to make recommendations.
- Work with the UPR Destinations to establish best practices and ensure they are consistently applied in evaluating potential programs, gaining management approval, and conducting post-mortem reviews.
- Work with UPR Destinations, UPR Planning Groups, and External Vendors in planning and conducting modeling and research efforts supporting strategic and expansion projects.
- Establish cross destination tracking system to monitor/compare performance of ticket revenue across UPR business.
- Establish statistical modeling capability to understand and predict impact of price changes, competitive change, and promotional products on attendance and ticket revenue.
- Work with the UPR Destinations to form a UPR point of view on proposed pricing and promotional programs.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years pricing/financial analyst experience required
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The ability to work through complex, unstructured problems
- Strong interpersonal, technical and presentation skills required.
- Ability to leverage both qualitative and quantitative data to evaluate and understand key drivers of sales channel and product performance, viability and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to champion projects from beginning through implementation, meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail, data accuracy with an ability to consolidate multiple sources of information/analyses into a cohesive story/recommendation demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence others with the story behind the data; ability to communicate concepts to a non-technical audience as well as the ability to advise senior leadership in a clear and concise manner
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE